1. Where are you from?
I grew up in Ithaca.
2. What do you do for a living/go to school for?
I run an installation crew at Renovus Solar.
3. Do you have any siblings?
I have 2 brothers- one is old and the other is my twin!
4. Do you have any pets?
5. What brought you to CFP?
I came to CFP because I was looking for a new physical challenge and had heard good things about it from Janessa
6. What’s your favorite CF movement?
7. What’s your least favorite CF movement?
My least favorite is the Assault Bike!
8. If you could write a WOD, what would it look like?
15 cal row 10 TTB and a heavy clean for rounds
9. What do you do for self care?
I try to go for a hike in the woods at least once a week!
10. What’s the best concert you’ve been to?
Rubblebucket at The Haunt about 4 years ago.
11. What’s your favorite tv show? Or movie?
My favorite movie is The Big Lebowski
12. What’s your athletic background?
I wrestled in high school and I've been practicing martial arts since I stopped wrestling. My main focus in martial arts has been Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
13. How’d you get so good at body weight movements?
I've been working on bodyweight exercises for about 6 years. I think that the key to progressing in bodyweight work is to approach it from a quality first perspective.
14. What’s a goal you’ve hit?
15. What’s a goal you’re gunning to hit in 2019?
Freestanding Hand Stand Push-Up
16. What would you tell someone hesitant about starting CF?
You’re going to get out of CrossFit what you put in to it. If you show up ready to learn and put in the work it will definitely be worth the effort.